We are looking for a hard-working and organised breakfast chef, driven by your passion for fresh, seasonal produce. You should have 1-2 years’ experience, ideally gained in a restaurant/hotel/gastropub setting. In charge of the daily breakfast service for hotel residents and customers at Brocco, you’ll produce food of an exceptional standard, which will help create a five-star eating and drinking experience for our guests.
• 1-2 years’ breakfast chef experience
• Sound knowledge of classic and contemporary cooking
• Relevant food hygiene qualifications
• Good communication skills
• Motivated and hardworking team player
The role is based on a 5 out of 7 day working week, 6am-12pm including weekends
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career and play an important role in our business. A competitive benefits package is available for the right candidate.
Negotiable hourly rate dependent on experience plus share of team tips.
We’re looking to recruit experienced customer service professionals to help us deliver five-star experience to our customers. A positive, can-do attitude coupled with the ability to anticipate guest needs is essential. You’ll work well in a team, stay cool under pressure and communicate expertly with customers and colleagues alike. Flexibility is needed as you’ll be working across Brocco’s hotel, restaurant and bar operations. Motivated, hardworking, with a smile on your face will really make the difference.
• Excellent communication skills
• Barista and bar management skills
• Able to deliver relaxed but attentive food and drinks service to guests
• Knowledge of food, drink, wines preferred
• Accuracy in recording orders and operating tills
• Effective cash-handling skills
• Able to meet and greet.
• Delivering excellent customer service at all times to diners and hotel guests
• Managing a bar for hot drinks, wines, spirits, cocktails and soft drinks
• Maintaining the bar area for stock and cleanliness
• Serving customers of Brocco Kitchen and hotel residents our fresh seasonal menu
• Complying with all health and safety standards
• Maintaining the highest possible standards in the restaurant.
The role is part-time, based on a 5 out of 7 day working week including daytime, evening and weekend work.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a lovely, supportive environment with great team members . We have a ‘one team’ philosophy and share tips equally. There is real scope for development and promotion in our business.