At Brocco, we value people and community, and our hospitality team cares about the little things as much as the big picture. We believe in rewarding talent and offer a work environment that reflects our philosophy of eating, living and working well.
We are always interested to hear from talented hospitality professionals, so if that’s you – or if you’re interested in kitchen, night porter or waiter roles – email your CV plus a letter outlining why you’d like to work for us to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for a hard-working and reliable individual who has previous experience of kitchen portering in a professional kitchen. You should also have cleaning experience and basic food preparation skills.
- Washing up, cleaning and removing rubbish
- Pot-washing and operating the dishwasher
- Prepping food and checking food temperatures
- Helping with kitchen deliveries and storing them correctly
- Keeping the kitchen clean and organised, in line with food safety/health and safety policies and procedures
- Communicating with the team in a polite, efficient manner
- Excellent at cleaning, with a keen eye for detail
- Basic food preparation
- Organised and efficient
- Good communicator with a positive attitude
- Keeps a calm head in stressful situations
- Flexible in your approach to work
The role is 30 hours a week, based on 5 shifts out of 7 day working week including daytime, evening and weekend work.
Up to £8.21 per hour depending on age/experience plus tips
A share of team tips which equates to around £1.00 per hour on top of your wage.